RESOCOAT POOL FINISH
Traditional pool plaster finishes have been around for decades. Over the years, issues with pool plaster continue to increase and create more serious problems. Common pool plaster issues like roughness, cracking, various staining, and extreme variations in color can ruin your pool experience. Our Resocoat Pool Finish is the next generation of swimming pool finishes and eliminates all of these on-going issues. Click here to visit our ResoCoat color gallery.
• Color Consistency: Color consistency in standard plaster finishes is a chronic problem. Each polymeric color is applied with the same consistency, keeping color variations to a minimum. As years progress, the polymeric finish will not deteriorate or appear stained.
• Water Filling: A new plaster finish will start cracking if the swimming pool is not filled with water immediately. Most homeowners bring in over 20,000 gallons of water to fill the pool and protect their new plaster finish. Our polymeric pool finish cures in seconds, and will eliminate the expense of large water deliveries
• Pool Start Up: Our polymeric pool finish is extremely durable surface that does not need any chemical treatment to assist in the curing process, making it safe to swim as soon as the pool has been filled.
• No Curing Process: Curing time for traditional plaster is approximately 28 days after the swimming pool has been filled. In order to avoid “cooking” the plaster and creating blotchy stains, the body of water should not be heated above 78 degrees upon start-up. A new polymeric pool finish allows the pool to be heated, pressure cleaner installed, and salt additions the same day you fill it.
• Colors: Colored pool finishes are typically more expensive to have installed. Multiple polymeric colors are available at the same price in either a smooth or textured finish.
• pH Neutral: Water chemistry is the most important yet most overlooked item when it comes to taking care of a swimming pool. Unbalanced chemistry can destroy equipment parts and the quality of your existing plaster pool finish. Our polymeric pool finish is pH neutral, which eliminates the constant fluctuation in chemistry shown in plaster pool finishes. This saves money on equipment repairs, and chemical usage.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW OUR COLOR OPTIONS PAGE
RESOCOAT 301 APPLICATION